Friday, February 3, 2012

Signs In The Sky From The Heaven's

A very interesting thing happened on January 29 2012. I was standing in my driveway with my friend Cece, watching the kids ride their bikes and play. When I looked up into the sky and saw 3 Jets flying overhead with smoke coming from behind them. I thought that was odd, but then Cece says to me "I heard that those Jets are actually spraying chemicals for us to breath". Which I had never her of before nor had I taken notice of it before. Then this thought in my head kept saying, "Tricky, Tricky, Tricky is the snake in the grass". I then grabbed by telescope to get a closer look at the smoke and it was like fiberglass crystals being spread into the air. I then suggested we go back inside, because first their was one, then two Jets flying straight  in a sets of rows. 

Several hours later the kids wanted to play in the back yard, so we went onto the deck to watch them.
As I was looking out into the valley, I noticed two large milky clouds in the shape of 2 Angel's heading towards the sun.




The first Angel had female energy and had long flowing hair. the second one behind her had male energy and had short feathered hair. It was beautiful to see, I shared what I was seeing with Cece and I asked her to take a picture for me with her camera phone.






Right before she was doing that, two Jets started flying right into the middle of those 2 clouds, splitting them into half.  Followed by another one. Causing the clouds to dissolve and slowly disappear.
  

 
Once again, a thought appeared "Trying to disconnecting us again with the fog, reinforcing the veil right before our very eyes".  
  
Like the little kid that does something, while your back is turned hoping you wont notice. The when you realize somethings amiss, they act as though they have no idea what your talking about.
What you thought or saw was wrong and never happened, making you think that your eyes are playing a trick on you.

This once again reminded me that, we are in different Times Now, the rules of engagement have changed. We no longer have the luxury of relying on our 5, 6th senses of thought. We need to step up our game and come from our  7, 8th senses of heart. Then we can truly KNOW and Discern The Game Being Played.

~"Only Through Love We Shall Know The Spectrum's Of Light"

<3 <3 <3 Namaste <3 <3 <3

*~*~* Kat Azure *~*~*







No comments:

Post a Comment

pleiadian, pleiades, lyra, lyrean, lyraen, sirius, orion, starborn, starseed, indigo, rainbow, matrix, crystalline, leylines, ascension, awakening, signs, cosmos, walk-in, lightworker, light being, family of light, blue ray, isis, trinity